Maui Threv was born in the swamps of south Georgia where he was orphaned as a child by a pack of wild dawgs. He was adopted by a family of gators who named him Maui Threv which in their language means mechanical frog music. He was taught the ways of swamp music and the moog synthesizer by a razorback and a panther. His own music has been featured over in episodes of Pseudopod. He provided music for the second episode ever released across the PseudoPod feed: Waiting up for Father. He also is responsible for the outro music for the Lavie Tidhar story Set Down This. He has expanded his sonic territory across all 100,000 watts of WREK in Atlanta where you can listen to the Mobius every Wednesday night. It is available to stream via the internet as well, and Threv never stops in the middle of a hoedown.
- PseudoPod 579: All My Nightmares Are Named Heather
- PseudoPod 563: Flash On The Borderlands XXXIX: Teratology
- PseudoPod 552: The All or Nothing Days
- Pseudopod 395: Fishhead
- Pseudopod 220: Flash On The Borderlands VI: Flash Fiction Contest II
- Pseudopod 197: Set Down This
- Flash: Waiting Up for Father